ADR ODR International conducted the Mediation Training Course 9 at Thailand Arbitration Center (THAC) between 16-20 September 2019.
Attendees were trained and acquired knowledge of mediation. In addition, the attendees who are successfully complete the program will be awarded as an accredited mediator of ADR-ODR International, SIMI and THAC.
The Essential Skills and Knowledge to Conflict Resolution during the mediation include:
- Fundamental and advance understanding of the civil – commercial mediation process
- The application of mediation skills in order to foster effective communication among the parties in dispute
- The strategies and approaches to manage the interaction, communication and negotiation skills of settling the disputes
- The framework of the dispute resolution process in accordance with the international standard of mediation
- Practical guidance and core skills which are needed to become an excellent civil-commercial mediator.
Rahim Shamji , Barrister Hardwicke Chamber in the United Kingdom; Barrister Khaled Hamid Chowdhury, Head of Laws, LCLS(South); and Soe Giannopoulo, the director of European Institute for Conflict Resolution – Deputy Chief Executive at ADR-ODR International, were the trainers.